Hala Madrid

Hala Madrid
el mejor equipo del mundo

Sunday 16 October 2011

Higuain: "I'm very happy for scoring for the team"


Higuain scored his second straight hat-trick with Real Madrid against Betis and shared his happiness about it with the media.
"We knew the game would be difficult. Betis had won many matches, but we proved to be in top form despite the league break."

"I'm very happy. I hadn't played in one week, but I feel just like I did before then. The coach will decide if I must be a starter or not. I just play, which is what I must do."
"These hat-tricks are good memories to cherish after retirement. It will also be nice to remember this because it will recall the injury I suffered beforehand and how rough it was on me. I feel better each time. I'm grateful to my teammates an the club because they always supported me during the time I was injured."

No comments:

Post a Comment