Hala Madrid

Hala Madrid
el mejor equipo del mundo

Sunday 30 October 2011

Ramos: "It was essential to take three points here"

"Our opponent tonight pushed on, especially in the second half, and the match leaves a very good aftertaste"

Second team captain Sergio Ramos was satisfied with the victory against Real Sociedad.
"This is the type of game you remember at the end of the season as one in which taking the three points was essential. We're very happy. Real Sociedad are a complicated opponent and they always make things difficult for us at Anoeta."

"We won't always win with the large leads of our latest games. Our opponent tonight pushed on, especially in the second half, and the match leaves a very good aftertaste."

"Griezmann challenged me late. I touched the ball first and, thank God, I lifted my leg. I could have suffered a serious injury had I not."

"I'm very happy, just like I was a few months ago when I played as a right back. I'm gradually playing my best and I'll always be ready regardless of my position."


No comments:

Post a Comment