Hala Madrid

Hala Madrid
el mejor equipo del mundo

Saturday 15 October 2011

Real Madrid 4-1 Real Betis

Real Madrid cruised past Real Betis on Saturday, with a comfortable 4-1 win over the fighting Betis side.3 goals from Higuain and 1 from Kaka secured the win. Ronaldo Celebrated his 100th official game or Madrid.
Gonzalo Higuain scored his second consecutive La Liga hat-trick during Real Madrid's 4-1 home defeat of promoted Real Betis.
The Argentina striker scored three against Espanyol two weeks ago and scored another treble against Chile while away on international duty last week.
The pacy 23-year-old opened the scoring at the Bernabeu in the 46th minute and after Kaka had doubled the lead he sealed victory to put Jose Mourinho's side top with 16 points from seven games.
"I'm very pleased. After having to wait so long to play, now I'm enjoying myself a lot," the 23-year-old told Spanish television, referring to the back injury that kept him sidelined for much of last season, when he lost his place to Karim Benzema.
"I wasn't playing a few weeks ago and I'm just making the most of my opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment