Hala Madrid

Hala Madrid
el mejor equipo del mundo

Saturday 31 March 2012

Higuain: "I'm proud to score 101 goals for such a club"



"There are eight games left and we're calm to win the title we all want"
Alberto Navarro (Pamplona) / Translation by Michael J. O'Donnell


Gonzalo Higuain scored a brace in the 5-1 victory over Osasuna. The striker talked to the media in the mixed zone after the match.
"The coach had faith in me again and I managed to respond. I'm happy for the victory and with tallying 101 goals for this club. It makes me proud and incredibly happy."

"We have a great lead in the championship and we must keep up the good work till the end of the season. There are eight games left and we're calm to win the title we all want."

"We knew the match would be difficult and, luckily, we overcame that. I nearly scored a third strike: I dribbled past the keeper and was going to shoot, but I failed to notice Cristiano comimg up behind me. It was just one of those things that sometimes happen in football and we shouldn't think abpout it any more."

"We're all in good form and we try to do our best on the pitch. We are very happy with our performance and I would especially like to mention Albiol, who did great tonight."

No comments:

Post a Comment