Hala Madrid

Hala Madrid
el mejor equipo del mundo

Friday 30 March 2012

Marcelo: "We respect Osasuna, but we'll give our all to take the three points"



"It is always complicated to play in Pamplona, but we'll play our own game and try to win"
Realmadrid.com / Translation by Michael J. O'Donnell


Marcelo analysed Saturday's match against Osasuna for Bwin.com.
"It is always complicated to play in Pamplona. We have respect for Osasuna, but we'll play our own game and try to win. It will be difficult because it is a tough venue, but we'll give our all to take three points."

"We would all want to celebrate winning the league title at Cibeles, but the league isn't over yet and we'll have to work very hard to do so."

"It's hard to say if I'll score. I'd rather the team won because it will be a complicated encounter. It would be fine to score, but I'd rather we just won."

"I've become more confident and I've matured thanks to my teammates and the club. Everyone's helped me considerably, but what I yet have to learn here is more important."

"Cristiano has made history at Real Madrid. He's scored 35 goals in La Liga this season and there are still nine games left in the championship. I hope he scores many more and helps us win titles."

No comments:

Post a Comment