Hala Madrid

Hala Madrid
el mejor equipo del mundo

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Pepe: "The team is doing a great job and we must keep up the good work to reach far in the Champions League"



"I give myself body and soul for the Real Madrid shirt and to thrill all those who come to watch us play"
Diego Jabalquinto / Translation by Michael J. O'Donnell


Pepe gave a press conference the day before facing APOEL at the Bernabeu.
"Our road to the final is very long and we only have to focus on playing our game and defeating our opponents. We'll eventually see if we reach the final."

"We all have defects as people, but I don't think I have any to prevent me from being a Real Madrid defender. I give myself body and soul for this shirt and to thrill those who come to watch us play."

"I feel fine in Madrid. People are affectionate towards me and I have great affection for them. I have a contract with the team and I expect to see it through."
"I wasn't sent off against Villarreal; I was suspended. I was defending my team and everything I did in the match was to help the team take three points, but it wasn't possible in the end. We must continue to work hard. Referees are there to judge situations and we're there to play. I just want to help my team win its games."

No comments:

Post a Comment